We offer business and technology services across digital marketing, mobility and analytics to help our clients unleash the power of digital to drive growth and create new sources of value.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you just reacting to the disruption, or are you leading the way?
Accenture Digital is driving this exciting transformation across 40 industries globally, we offer business and technology services across digital marketing, mobility and analytics to help our clients unleash the power of digital to drive growth and create new sources of value.
At the forefront of digital change, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
- As UX Designer you must be able to come up with creative solutions to problems, clearly communicating your solutions, usually in the form of models, wireframes or prototypes.
- Key tasks and responsibilities
- Applying user-centred design processes to solve complex problems
- Work directly with clients to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights, learn about user behaviour and verify design concepts
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flow diagrams, wireframes, design prototypes, and design specifications
- Utilise industry design standards and best practices to define and implement design criteria, design guidelines, and design specs
- Where required work closely with development teams to manage the design process, drive decisions, track design issues and ensure that design specifications are implemented
Contribute to the development of best practices and tools for project execution and management.
Knowledge, experience, and technical skills:
- 5+ years proven experience of the end-to-end user experience design processes with a portfolio to show.
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, persona’s, customer journey mapping, IA, wireframes, prototyping, and usability testing)
- Experience of designing for cross channel experiences (web, mobile, tablet) Knowledge of web-based technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions
- Demonstrate a high proficiency in design and prototyping tools (e.g. Balsamiq, Axure, OmniGraffle) Bachelor degree in a design-related discipline
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.